Posted at 2022-09-01 04:36:56
RADII (rā’dē-ī’) is an independent platform of artists, writers and creators dedicated to providing a window into the rarely explored sides of Chinese youth culture. Founded in 2017, RADII's mission is to captivate the world through stories that transcend boundaries.
We’re looking for Mandarin and English-speaking interns to support the work of our video, design, and marketing teams.
Duties will include editing videos, organizing footage, working on set, and may also include creating illustrations/animations for articles and preparing eye-catching social media materials.
Candidates should have a strong desire to carry out RADII’s mission of creating new bridges of cultural understanding via original, incisive, and youthful reporting on today’s China.
• Generate creative ideas for long form and short form videos
• Shoot and edit long /short form videos, including documentaries, commercials, social media short videos like TikTok/Youtube Shorts/Instagram Reels.
• Sort and archive the footages/videos to company hard drive safely
• Brainstorm social media video ideas w the social media team
• Editing social media videos contain but not limited to the platform of Tiktok, Intagram, Youtube, WeChat视频号
• Other studio team related work assigned by the supervisor
• Film-making/Journalism/ Digital art major or related background
• Have good film/video production knowledge, is able to assist with pre-production to post-production
• Have the camera equipment knowledge, knowing how to operate, and back up the data safely.
• Skillful at video editing, both for long term and short videos. Proficient with Adobe premiere pro, Final Cut Pro X; Basic knowledge of Adobe After Effects
• Able to generate content with interesting angles, YouTube/TikTok/Instagram addict. Social Media video edit experience is also preferred.
• Passionate making cool video content about China
• Illustrator or graphic design skills will be a big plus
• Mandarin and English language fluency preferred
• Based in Shanghai and can come to the office at least 3 times per week
Particularly impressive candidates will be offered the opportunity to discuss a transition to full-time work based on their performance during the internship.
If you’re interested, email your CV and a few short paragraphs to [email protected], explaining why you’d be a good fit for this particular position.